Sean Hayes will be attending the Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco that will be taking place from April 27 to the 29th. I suggest anyone interested in the music business to attend the Seminar.
More information on the Music Tech Seminar may be found at: http://www.sfmusictech.com/
International Association of Entertainment Lawyers standard discount will apply.
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- A “Tasty” Exclusive Agent Agreement for Artists & Entertainers in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- Great Article Today on the Success of K-Pop Abroad by the Korea Herald
- Sean Hayes will be Speaking at MIPCOM
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Status of Interns Under the Korean Labor Standards Act: Employees Entitled to Severance/Minimum Wage?
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
- Definition of “Author” under Korean Copyright Act: Entertainment Law Cases in Korea