Sean Hayes will be attending the Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco that will be taking place from April 27 to the 29th. I suggest anyone interested in the music business to attend the Seminar.
More information on the Music Tech Seminar may be found at: http://www.sfmusictech.com/
International Association of Entertainment Lawyers standard discount will apply.
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- A “Tasty” Exclusive Agent Agreement for Artists & Entertainers in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Status of Interns Under the Korean Labor Standards Act: Employees Entitled to Severance/Minimum Wage?
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
- Korean Tax Laws on Entertainment Companies in Korea: Overseas Tax Deductions
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps – Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of “Brand Korea”
- Publicity Rights/Portrait Rights in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- Korean Talent can Increase your Brand’s Exposure in the West by Dan Gardner