Supreme Court Decision 93Da3073 delivered on June 8, 1993【Damages】
Translations of Korean Court Entertainment Law Cases (Court Summaries)
- Korean Business/Service Marks Protection under the Unfair Competition Prevention and Trade Secret Protection Act
- The Violation of Right of Publicity in Korea: Badminton Player Park Ju-Bong’s Case
- Definition of Defamation in Korea
- Censorship Prohibited in Korea: Korean Entertainment Law Cases
- Definition of Copyright in Korea: Ideas vs. Expressions: Korean Entertainment Law
- Definition of “Author” under Korean Copyright Act: Entertainment Law Cases in Korea
_____Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected].
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- Sean Hayes will be Speaking at MIPCOM
- Status of Interns Under the Korean Labor Standards Act: Employees Entitled to Severance/Minimum Wage?
- Korean Tax Laws on Entertainment Companies in Korea: Overseas Tax Deductions
- A “Tasty” Exclusive Agent Agreement for Artists & Entertainers in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps – Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of “Brand Korea”