This Week’s Korean Legal News Reported by Media
- S. Korea turns up the heat as foreign automakers make inroads
- S.Korea’s Samsung Heavy wins $1.3 bln order from Statoil
- S.Korea shippers join overseas rivals in shunning Iran business
- GM mulls moving Opel Mokka from Korea to Spain – report
- S.Korea opens $20 bln credit line for Mexico infrastructure
- S. Korea to discuss with Myanmar on inking investment guarantee pact
- South Korean women struggle in workforce
- Seoul to become bridge between U.S., China through FTAs
- Korea immune from U.S. military budget cuts: Pentagon official
- U.S. lawmakers renew call for putting N. Korea on terror list
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Definition of Copyright in Korea: Ideas vs. Expressions
- Definition of “Author” under Korean Copyright Act: Entertainment Law Cases in Korea
- Korea Enforcing Laws: Seoul Police Arrests Union Leader
- Legal/Compliance Checklist for your Korean Company: Top 7 Things to Do Before you Do Business in Korea
- Private Detectives, Tattoo Artistists and Chiropractors in Korea Will Become Legal Professions?
- Apple Infringed Samsung Patents According to U.S. ITC: Standard Essential Patents
- Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected].
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Korea Legal News for the Week of August 25, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of September 1, 2013
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Ventures: Pubs, Distributors, Exporters, Boutiques, Franchises and Basic Manufacturing etc.
- “Fair Use” Korean Copyright law
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Don’t Bet Against Samsung in Korea: Elliott Lost Injunction Case at Korean Court
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- Korean Compliance Checklist for your Business in Korea
- Privity of Contract in Franchise Agreements in Korea: Korean Franchise Law Updates
- Korea Due Diligence for Joint Ventures, Licensing, OEMs and Buying a Korean Company