This Week’s Legal News Reported by Media
- Kim’s ‘world class’ ski resort: Would you ski in North Korea?
- Malawi defends South Korea labour deal
- S.Korean millers suspend US wheat imports as GM concerns fester
- Intel Scores Major Win in Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Korea Factory Output Rises for First Time in 4 Months
- Korea suspends more nuclear reactors over unapproved parts
- Struggling Korean builders tell employees to show loyalty: buy apartments
- China calls on North Korea to enter nuclear talks
- North Korea ‘to allow Kaesong managers back’
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement in Korea
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- One Korean Company in 2013 BrandZ Top 100: Samsung
- Hiring Employees in Korea: The Basics by an HR Guru and Advisor to IPG Legal
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
- How to Protect your Brands, Trademarks and other IP in the Korean Market in 10 Not So Easy Steps
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected].
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- South Korean Economy May be in a Slow Decline: Sign of M & A Increase in Korea?
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Export of Korean Nuclear Technology Abroad: Netherlands Inks Deal with Korea for a Reactor Upgrade
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal
- Chinese are Coming: Huawei Phones in Korea?
- Global Innovation Index: Korea Scores 14th in World
- Tax Incentives May Decrease for Foreign Companies doing Business in Korea: Tax Law Updates
- Is Samsung Doomed? No Innovation Price Trap
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG Legal