A great marketing campaign for Korean tourism is underway with Psy at the helm.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- Happy Year Of the Dragon from IPG’s Korea Practice Team
- Christmas in Korea: Do we Put Christmas Lights on House Plants?
- Korea and Myanmar Now Not as Far Apart
- Korea’s Proactive Energy and Natural Resources Policy: Another Failed Venture?
- China, Korea, Southeast Asia Law Firm/Lawyer List for IPG Legal’s Practice Teams
- Personal Tax Rates in Korea to Rise in 2012: Individual Income Tax Rates in Korea
- Tax Exempt Foreign-Denominated Bonds in Korea Coming to an End for Holders with Offices in Korea
- Constitutional Crisis in the Making in Korea
- Amendments to Corporate Tax Rates in Korea for 2012: Korea Corporate Tax Rates in Korea