A great marketing campaign for Korean tourism is underway with Psy at the helm.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.
- Korea and Myanmar Now Not as Far Apart
- Personal Tax Rates in Korea to Rise in 2012: Individual Income Tax Rates in Korea
- Constitutional Crisis in the Making in Korea
- Tax Qualified Mergers in Korea: Amended 80% Rule for Triangle Mergers
- Korea’s Temporary Investment Tax Credit Expired at End of 2011: R&D, Investment & FDI Credits Still Available
- Korea Aggressive Energy & Natural Resources Program: Locking Up Australia’s Rare Earth Minerals