A great marketing campaign for Korean tourism is underway with Psy at the helm.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.
- PSY’s Korea Campaign Launches in Australia
- The Ten Commandments of Labor Relations in South Korea: Korean Human Resources Basics
- IPG’s Sean Hayes Received the Highest Lawyer Rating from AVVO for his Work on International Legal Issues
- Top 10 Business Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in Korea
- South Korea and Vietnam Negotiate FTA: Korea’s Nuclear Exports
- Korean Tourism Infrastructure Improving: Special Act for the Expansion of Tourism Accommodation
- What are the Main Imports into Korea? (Exporting to Korea)
- Korean Unions Turning Violent Again: Solution is Jail
- What are the Administrative Hurdles for Foreign Entrepreneurs to Start a Business in Korea?
- What are the Largest Exports from Korea?
You must log in to post a comment.