A great marketing campaign for Korean tourism is underway with Psy at the helm.
IPG is engaged in projects for companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S.
- Korean Tourism Infrastructure Improving: Special Act for the Expansion of Tourism Accommodation
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps – Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of “Brand Korea”
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
- Status of Interns Under the Korean Labor Standards Act: Employees Entitled to Severance/Minimum Wage?
- Korean Tax Laws on Entertainment Companies in Korea: Overseas Tax Deductions
- A “Tasty” Exclusive Agent Agreement for Artists & Entertainers in Korea: Entertainment Law Basics in Korea
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Korean Talent can Increase your Brand’s Exposure in the West by Dan Gardner