Our friends at KoreaBANG have posted an interesting article regarding a recent adultery scandal and suicide at Korea’s Judicial Research and Training Institute. The site was founded by the same people that created ChinaSmack. I can’t say all of the information on the site is unbiased, however, it is interesting.
Take a look here:
Adultery Scandal at Korea’s Elite Law School Ends in Suicide
- Korean Court Upholds Expulsion of Law Student at Judicial Research & Training Institute for Adultery
- Selection of Justices at the Constitutional Court Fundamentally Flawed?
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Apple vs. Samsung: “Koreans are furious at China for copying our products. But when Korea does the same, Koreans defend the action. That is a highly distorted form of patriotism. When a company takes the wrong path, it is the public’s job to correct it.”
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- Sean Hayes to give Speech at American Bar Association Conference in LA