Our friends at KoreaBANG have posted an interesting article regarding a recent adultery scandal and suicide at Korea’s Judicial Research and Training Institute. The site was founded by the same people that created ChinaSmack. I can’t say all of the information on the site is unbiased, however, it is interesting.
Take a look here:
Adultery Scandal at Korea’s Elite Law School Ends in Suicide
- KoreaBANG Takes on a Scandal at the JRTI
- Korean Court Upholds Expulsion of Law Student at Judicial Research & Training Institute for Adultery
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Selection of Justices at the Constitutional Court Fundamentally Flawed?
- Korean Laws and Subordinate Statutues in English Online
- Suing the Korean Government in Court Abroad: The Ashley Madison Saga Begins
- South Korea’s Adultery Law found Unconstitutional by Constitutional Court of Korea – Let the Parties Begin
- Establishment of the Korea Law Center at Berkeley Law
- National Database of Training Programs for Overseas Medical Service Workers in Korea
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award