Along with the speech by attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM on October 8, 2013 – Sean participated in a session entitled ‘Meet the Lawyers.’
Sean discussed, during the session, issues related to the clearing and acquisition of intellectual property in Asia. In attendance were attorneys from Germany, Holland, Turkey, Korea, the UK and the US.
Other articles that may be of interest that relate to MIPCOM:
- Sean Hayes Speech on Second Screen Legal Issues Reported in MIPCOM News October 9, 2013
- Sean Hayes will be Speaking at MIPCOM on Second Screen Legal Issues
You can visit MIPCOM’s website here.
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Sean Hayes Presentation to Korea Business Forum: The Korean Labour Law v. the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Top 100 Korean Lawyers & Legal Consultants in Korea
- Sean Hayes Ranked a Top 100 Lawyer in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal
- Avvo Top-Rated Lawyer: Sean Hayes
- Internship Available at Law Firm in Seoul, Korea
- Korean Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Sean Hayes attended the Korea Business Forum
- Mergers & Acquisition Arbitration Matters under Korean Law at the KCAB