Along with the speech by attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM on October 8, 2013 – Sean participated in a session entitled ‘Meet the Lawyers.’
Sean discussed, during the session, issues related to the clearing and acquisition of intellectual property in Asia. In attendance were attorneys from Germany, Holland, Turkey, Korea, the UK and the US.
Other articles that may be of interest that relate to MIPCOM:
- Sean Hayes Speech on Second Screen Legal Issues Reported in MIPCOM News October 9, 2013
- Sean Hayes will be Speaking at MIPCOM on Second Screen Legal Issues
You can visit MIPCOM’s website here.
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- Sean Hayes will be Speaking at MIPCOM
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 13, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 20, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 6, 2013
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Sean Hayes Presentation to Korea Business Forum: The Korean Labour Law v. the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
You must log in to post a comment.