IPG has one of the leading practices in Franchise and Distribution in Asia. Sean Hayes will attend the American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising.
From the event’s brochure:
Welcome to the 36th Annual forum on Franchising at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida on October 16-18, 2013.
Starting on Wednesday, October 16, highly-experienced franchise attorneys will present Fundamentals of Franchising, the finest course available on the basics of franchise law. Two additional five-hour intensive programs will also be offered: an in-depth program on the theory and practice of mediating a franchise dispute, and Fundamentals of International Franchising, featuring experienced practitioners from both sides of the pond.
On Thursday and Friday, twenty-four engaging, unparalleled workshops cover a variety of legal developments and business challenges facing the franchise industry. Make sure to attend outstanding plenary sessions, including the popular Annual Developments, a survey of the key cases and decisions in franchise law over the last year as well as a roundtable of Past Chairs of the Forum.
For fun, join us at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Orlando on Thursday night and bring your entire family. On Friday night, enjoy cocktails and dinner followed by a beach party at Discovery Cove, a part of Sea World. Attendees can network in a lush tropical setting for what is sure to be a relaxing and enjoyable evening.
On Saturday morning, give back to the community that serves as our host as we head out to A Gift for Teaching, where volunteers will sort school supplies and other projects.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join your colleagues, clients and friends at America’s premier franchise law event.
- Sean Hayes Presentation to Korea Business Forum: The Korean Labour Law v. the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Sean Hayes attended the Korea Business Forum
- Barriers to Trade in the Korean Franchising Industry
- Korean Franchisors’ Obligations in Korea to File Annual Report to Korean FTC
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
- Termination of a Franchise Agreement in Korea: Korean Franchise Law Basics
- Damages for Material Omissions in Franchise Disclosure Documents in South Korea
- Concern Worldwide Opens Non-Profit Organization in Korea