IPG has one of the leading practices in Franchise and Distribution in Asia. Sean Hayes will attend the American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising.
From the event’s brochure:
Welcome to the 36th Annual forum on Franchising at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida on October 16-18, 2013.
Starting on Wednesday, October 16, highly-experienced franchise attorneys will present Fundamentals of Franchising, the finest course available on the basics of franchise law. Two additional five-hour intensive programs will also be offered: an in-depth program on the theory and practice of mediating a franchise dispute, and Fundamentals of International Franchising, featuring experienced practitioners from both sides of the pond.
On Thursday and Friday, twenty-four engaging, unparalleled workshops cover a variety of legal developments and business challenges facing the franchise industry. Make sure to attend outstanding plenary sessions, including the popular Annual Developments, a survey of the key cases and decisions in franchise law over the last year as well as a roundtable of Past Chairs of the Forum.
For fun, join us at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Orlando on Thursday night and bring your entire family. On Friday night, enjoy cocktails and dinner followed by a beach party at Discovery Cove, a part of Sea World. Attendees can network in a lush tropical setting for what is sure to be a relaxing and enjoyable evening.
On Saturday morning, give back to the community that serves as our host as we head out to A Gift for Teaching, where volunteers will sort school supplies and other projects.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join your colleagues, clients and friends at America’s premier franchise law event.
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- Sean Hayes Presentation to Korea Business Forum: The Korean Labour Law v. the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Sean Hayes attended the Korea Business Forum
- Sean Hayes to give Speech at American Bar Association Conference in LA
- Foreign Franchisees Joining the Korean Franchise Association
- Barriers to Trade in the Korean Franchising Industry
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
- Sean Hayes was Rated a Top 100 Attorney
- Korean Franchisors’ Obligations in Korea to File Annual Report to Korean FTC
You must log in to post a comment.