MIPCOM promotional materials regarding Sean’s speech:
As the popularity of second-screen apps and automated content recognition (ACR) grows, so do its legal and technical issues. Do these apps have the rights to use content from television programs? Who owns the digital fingerprints and who has the right to use them in conjunction with network programs? Who owns the second-screen experience and the relationship with the viewer? Our panel of experts will discuss the current law in the TV space and what the future holds.
All legal seminars organized with IAEL are eligible for accreditation for The England & Wales SRA, the Dutch Bar Association, and the New York and California Bar Associations. To claim such points, fill out your attendance forms at the event!
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Sean Hayes to give Speech at American Bar Association Conference in LA
- Taxis May be on Strike Again and Thus Sean Hayes will Not Be at Work that Day
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes