This Week’s Korean Legal News Reported by Media
- Park vows fair probe into election scandal
- Telecom giant KT raided again over chairman’s alleged graft
- Seoul shares up 0.3 pct in late-morning trade
- S. Korea nearing decision to buy Northrop’s Global Hawks
- Overseas card spending surges 41.7 pct over past 5 years
- Doosan Bears on brink of collapse after blowing scoring opportunities
- Seoul shares open higher on record-high exports
- S. Korea’s exports surge to new monthly high in Oct
- South Korea’s Nude Beach in Gangwon Province to Open
- South Korea’s Stealing United States Military Technology?
- Korean Invention Promotion Act: Employee Inventions in Korea
- UN Report: Korea’s Latest Successes and Shortcomings
- K-Pop Star Psy and Currency Swaps – Interesting Article on the Continued Ascent of “Brand Korea”
- KoreaBANG Takes on a Scandal at the JRTI
- Garnishing Pay in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the only non-Korean to have worked as an attorney for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty.
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 20, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 13, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of October 6, 2013
- Korean Legal News for the Week of November 10, 2013
- Korean Legal News for the Week of 24 November, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of September 22, 2013