This Week’s Korean Legal News Reported by Media
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics to sell its stake in Samsung Card
- The government’s new nest
- Hospital mergers allowed to boost investment
- Display panels to see 9% growth next year
- HanMag on verge of bankruptcy
- 8 in 10 retail firms to open new stores abroad in 2014
- Kakao trapped in growth dilemma
Most Recent Posts from The Korean Law Blog
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- How Sustainable is the Korea-Pop Music Phenomenon?
- Executive Compensation Necessary to be Publicly Disclosed in Korea: Korean Commercial Law
- Korean Home Prices Too Low? A big NO WAY by Tom Coyner
- Severance Payments in Korea: Death to Korea’s Competitiveness by Tom Coyner
- Investor-State Disputes/Arbitration in Korea: ABA Dispute Resolution Magazine
- Status of Interns Under the Korean Labor Standards Act: Employees Entitled to Severance/Minimum Wage?
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team and Entertainment, Media and New Tech Law Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He assists clients in their contentious, non-contentious and business developments needs in Korea and China.
- SsangYong Motors files for Bankruptcy in Korea
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- Sean Hayes Invited to Chair Panel for Horasis Foundation
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG Legal
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day from IPG Legal
- Happy Lunar New Year from IPG Legal
- South Korean Economy May be in a Slow Decline: Sign of M & A Increase in Korea?
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul