Nature is a leading International Weekly Journal of Science. He was interviewed on the infamous Woo Suk Hwang of cloning fabrication fame. Sean described the procedure in the Korean courts and the, likely, outcome of the case.
The full article may be found at: Cloning Comeback.
- Sean Hayes Quoted by Nature on the Woo Suk Hwang Cloning Case
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Music Tech Seminar in San Francisco Attended by Sean Hayes
- IPG’s Sean Hayes Received the Highest Lawyer Rating from AVVO for his Work on International Legal Issues
- Texas International Law Journal: Call For Papers (50th Anniversary Edition)
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 7, 2014
- Leading Attorneys in Korea: Sean Hayes One of Only Two Non-Koreans on List of Top Lawyers in South Korea
- Sean Hayes in the Christian Science Monitor on Korean Adoptions
- Sean Hayes to give Speech at American Bar Association Conference in LA