- Assistance from KOTRA
- Government Paid Legal and Other Consulting Fees related to Re-shoring and windup
- Corporate Income Tax Cuts
- Land Subsidies
- Custom Clearance Support
- Use of Free Trade Zones
- Equipment Investment subsidies
- Foreign Worker “special activity visas”
- Employment subsidies
- Export Financing
More details will be available soon and I will update the reader. Will it work?
Sean Hayes may be contacted for a consultation by emailing him at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com or via the numbers shown to the left. Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal.
He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He assists clients in their contentious, non-contentious and business developments needs in Korea and China. He has, recently, been ranked as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney working in Korea by AsiaLaw.
- Korean Start-up Visa: First Visa Issued to Korean American Entrepreneur
- Weekly Korean Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Weekly Korea Legal News from International Law Firm – IPG Legal
- Protecting Products from Parallel Imports into Korea: Trademark/IP in Korea?
- Incheon to Turn an Island into the New Macau: I will believe it when I see it
- Korea’s President Lee to Pardon Cronies and “Too Big to Fail” Companies