Korea has received a good deal of criticisms for being one of the lowest contributors in the OECD to international humanitarian projects. The Korean government has, recently, stepped-up its efforts
in contributing to the international community.
- Amendment to the Korean Protection of Military Bases and Installations Act 2019
- Employment Support for Disabled Soldiers in the Line of Duty as per the Amended Korean Act on the Management of Civilian Personnel in the Military Service 2019
- Famed South Korean Golfer Ordered to Complete Military Service
- South Korea’s Military Conscription Law Challenged by Religious Conscientious Objectors
- Korean Defense Policy under Korean President Moon Jae-in’s Administration
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 28, 2014