Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal.
He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Korean Immigration Law: Challenging a Korean Immigration Deportation/Exit Order in Korea
- Amendment to the Korean Immigration Act Supports Foreign Children in Cases of Child Abuse
- Korea Immigration Deportation, Departure/Exit Orders: Immigration Law Basics
- Deportation after Criminal Conviction in Korea: Korea Immigration Law Basics
- Exit Ban of Foreigners in Korea for Not Paying Taxes, Custom Duties or Violation of Law: Immigration Law Basics
- Korean Patent Law’s Trade Secret Protection: Amendment to Trade Secret Law in Korea
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 30, 2014
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 23, 2014
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 7, 2014