Articles on the Basics of Korean Franchise Law:
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Ventures: Pubs, Distributors, Exporters, Boutiques, Franchises and Basic Manufacturing etc.
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- Korean Franchise Law Basics: Korea’s Act on Fairness in Franchise Transactions
- Korean Franchise Law Basics for Franchisors Intending to Do Business in Korea
- Korean Franchisors’ Obligations in Korea to File Annual Report to Korean FTC
- Registration of a Korean Franchise Disclosure Document under Korea’s Revised Franchise Law
- Changes to Korea’s Franchise Law May Lead to an Increased Potential for Criminal Sanctions: Franchise Law Basics
- Drafting of Korean Distribution Agreements for your Distributor in Korea.
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- Establishing Business with Korea via an Agent: Korean Agency Law Basics
- A “Franchise” Defined under Korean Law: Franchise Law Basics
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
- Do you Need to Enter the Korean Market via a Joint Venture/Partnership?