If you have any topics that interest you or will interest other readers – please advise.
Articles on the Basics of Korean Franchise Law:
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Ventures: Pubs, Distributors, Exporters, Boutiques, Franchises and Basic Manufacturing etc.
- Dispute Resolution Clauses in Franchise, Joint Venture, Partnership Agreements in Korea
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- Korean Franchise Law Basics: Korea’s Act on Fairness in Franchise Transactions
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Korean Franchisors’ Obligations in Korea to File Annual Report to Korean FTC
- Registration of a Korean Franchise Disclosure Document under Korea’s Revised Franchise Law
- Changes to Korea’s Franchise Law May Lead to an Increased Potential for Criminal Sanctions: Franchise Law Basics
- Injunctions Against your Former Franchisee for Competing Against your New Franchisee: Korean Franchise Law/Injunction Basics
- A “Franchise” Defined under Korean Law: Franchise Law Basics
- Enforcement of Sales Promotions by Franchisors under Korean Franchise Law
- Termination of a Franchise Agreement in Korea: Korean Franchise Law Basics
- Privity of Contract in Franchise Agreements in Korea: Korean Franchise Law Updates
- Damages for Material Omissions in Franchise Disclosure Documents in South Korea
- Korean Distribution Agreements: So you Want to Work with a Korean Distributor