Huawei phones will, likely, sell for near half the price of Samsung phones. As I have been noting for a long time, if Samsung does not lower costs (near impossible) or create innovative technology/native software – we will see Samsung in the same situation as Nokia.
I have used a Huawei phone. My partner in China has one. The phones are similar in quality and features as Samsung phones.
Is it too late for Samsung?
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected] Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- Is Samsung Doomed? No Innovation Price Trap
- Korea National Intelligence Service Caught Spying in Australia: Scooby Doo Where are You?
- Korean vs. Japanese vs. Chinese Management Styles Explained
- Verdict in latest Samsung/Apple Courtroom Battle
- The Death of Samsung by Tom Coyner