We wrote many posts on this Korean Law Blog on entering the Korean market. However, the list is getting so large that many people have requested that we make a list of the posts that we feel are the most useful for those entering the Korean Market. Thus, here we go. More posts will be added to this list.
- Selling to Korea via Distributors, Agents & other Non-Direct Sales Channels
- Joint Venture/Partnerships in South Korea
- Test the Korean Waters and Then Hit China
- Protecting your Intellectual Property in Korea
- Korean Outsourcing: Legal Basics
- Tax Qualified Mergers in Korea
- Due Diligence in Korea
- New Corporate Forms in Korea
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Starting a Business in South Korea
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- Starting a Manufacturing Business in South Korea: Top 14 Things to Know Before you Start a Business in Korea
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Statutes & Regulations Governing Business Combinations in Korea: Korean Mergers & Acquisitions Basics
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Korean Compliance Checklist for your Business in Korea
- Tender Offers in Korea: Conditional Offers under Korea Capital Markets Act
- Restructuring of Korean SMEs a Potential Lucrative Business in Korea
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.