A client has requested that I provide to him a list of blogs and websites that I regularly read on business in Korea. Ok. I don’t, actually, regularly read these sites and blogs, but they may be useful to the reader.
The reality is Korea has few useful sites for entrepreneurs wishing to do business in Korea. Most sites are not updated often, the information is too general or they contain useless rubbish.
If I should include a site, please advise. If this list gets long enough, I will place this list on a blogroll. Guys, I know a couple of these sites are useless for readers of this blog. Most of the information on some of these sites are useless for those that have spent a good deal of time doing business in Korea.
BASIC GUIDES TO BUSINESS IN KOREA
- The Korean Law Blog. Ok. This is my blog. I am proud to note that it is the most comprehensive site on Korean Law with over 800 posts to date.
- Doing Business in Korea. Embassy of the United States in Korea. A great starting point for understanding the complexities of doing business in Korea. Has a good section on IP Protection.
- Invest Korea: Korean Government-Supported Agency. Not the most unbiased sight, but a good first start.
- Seoul Global Center. A government sponsored organization with a website packed full of interesting information on living and working in Korea. General information.
- The Korean Law Blog. My blog makes this list also. Amazing. Top of the list.
- Korean Business Central. A website/blog on everything Korean Business.
- Wall Street Journal’s Blog on Korea. Great daily updates on Korean business.
- beSuccess. Platform for Startups in Korea. Great source of startup news.
- Business Korea. A great source for business news. Updated daily.
More to come. Please post blogs that we should add in the comment section below.
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- LexisNexis Top 25 International & Foreign Law Blog (www.thekoreanlawblog)
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- “Fair Use” Korean Copyright law
- Suing the Korean Government in Court Abroad: The Ashley Madison Saga Begins
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- Constitutional Court of Korea Declares Real Name Verification Unconstitutional
- Tips for Start-up Success in Korea: Korean Business Basics
- Top Ten Mistakes of Companies Doing Business in Korea
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal