Great opportunity for scholars in Korea.
ABOUT THE TEXAS INTERNATIONAL LAW JOURNAL (TILJ)
Founded in 1965, the Texas International Law Journal is a student edited and managed legal journal comprised of students of the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.
The Journal seeks to advance the study, practice, and awareness of international and comparative law. TILJ (ISSN: 0163-7479) is a 501 (c)(3) organization that publishes three issues of high quality secondary source material annually and hosts scholarly symposia as well as activities and online engagement committed to promoting international legal understanding and debate.
What: Call for Papers, Fifty Years of International Law Scholarship
Who: The Texas International Law Journal (“TILJ”) at The University of Texas School of Law Deadline: Paper submissions due January 1, 2015 for publication in fall of 2015.
The Texas International Law Journal will be celebrating its 50th year in 2015. As a part of this celebration, the Journal will be publishing a special 50th Anniversary Issue as part of Volume 50. This special issue will bridge the Journal’s storied history with its bright future.
In addition to republishing a few seminal articles from its past, the Journal is seeking authors who are leaders in their respective fields of international law to comment on the most significant developments in international law over the past fifty years while also offering their perspective about the most significant developments or issues arising in the near future.
Papers may address any topic in international or comparative law.
For more information on TILJ submission and editorial policies please see:
- Law School Students Comparative Legal Writing Opportunity: American Society of Comparative Law
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal
- Law Review Article on Korean Legal Education
- Definition of “Ordinary Wage” in Korea: Korean Employment & Labor Law Basics
- Amendment to Korea’s Intellectual Property Registration System: Korea IP Law Updates
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- U.S. Imposes Steel Tariff on Korean Imports
- Korean Arbitration Basics: Links to Relevant Resources in Korea.
- Navigating Korea’s Inheritance Law: Korean Inheritance Laws Basics Explained