Most of the accounting needs at IPG are performed by JZ Associates. The majority of our client’s accounting needs are, also, peformed by this accounting firm.
The firm performs for our client’s Payroll Services, Statutory Bookkeeping Services, Corporate Secretarial Services, Tax Advisory Services & often assists us on Customs, Tax & other Administrative Audits.
It is very difficult to find accountants, in Korea, that advise in a proactive manner. Most are mere bookkeepers – JZ Associates has a team of some of the most proactive accountants that we have met.
If you would like a consultation on a tax matter either contact me at the email below or contact JZ Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the next couple of weeks, JZ Associates will be posting a weekly post on this blog concerning tax and basic business advice for foreigners doing business in Korea.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Legal & Accounting Assistance for Startups in Korea
- Small Business Compliance in Korea: No Not Only for the Big Boys
- Korean Intellectual Property Theft Enforcement/Monitoring Program by IPG Legal is now Flat-Fee Billed
- 17 Percent Flat Tax for Foreign Nationals Residing in Korea: Korean Tax Amendments for 2013
- Korean National Tax Service Tax Law News Release to Foreign Corporate Taxpayers: Korean Tax Law Updates
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law