The first Meet Up of Legal Hackers was a great success. We held the first Meet Up at JR BBQ in Itaewon. A group of passionate entrepreneurs, lawyers and technologists go together and discussed the shutdown of Uber in Korea. The event was sponsored by IPG Legal.
We decided, after a three hour meeting (and a few drinks), to share thoughts on how to manage this group via the Legal Hackers Meet Up group site. We, also, decided that each group will either have a group member make a presentation on a topic or we will have a guest speaker.
We have not scheduled the next Meet Up yet. Likely, the next Meet Up of Legal Hackers will occur in early May 2015.
To view the Meetup Page of Legal Hackers please visit: Korea Legal Hackers.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Legal Hackers Korea Branch: Join Laywers, Policymakers, Technologists & Academics at Our Meetups
- Korean Administrative Court Stands Up for the Right to Assemble: Korea Queer Culture Festival
- Internship Available at Law Firm in Seoul, Korea
- Korean Bankruptcy Court in Seoul, Korea Established
- Dow Chemical & Monsanto Prevail at Seoul High Court Against Korean Vietnam War Veterans
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG Legal
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 1, 2014
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day from IPG Legal
- Happy Lunar New Year from IPG Legal