The first Meet Up of Legal Hackers was a great success. We held the first Meet Up at JR BBQ in Itaewon. A group of passionate entrepreneurs, lawyers and technologists go together and discussed the shutdown of Uber in Korea. The event was sponsored by IPG Legal.
We decided, after a three hour meeting (and a few drinks), to share thoughts on how to manage this group via the Legal Hackers Meet Up group site. We, also, decided that each group will either have a group member make a presentation on a topic or we will have a guest speaker.
We have not scheduled the next Meet Up yet. Likely, the next Meet Up of Legal Hackers will occur in early May 2015.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Legal Hackers Korea Branch: Join Laywers, Policymakers, Technologists & Academics at Our Meetups
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 14
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Korean Administrative Court Stands Up for the Right to Assemble: Korea Queer Culture Festival
- Internship Available at Law Firm in Seoul, Korea
- South Korean’s Aiding North Korean Hackers Arrested in South Korea by Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 28
- Korea Legal News for the Week of June 30, 2013
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 7