I am excited to announce that Legal Hackers is, now, in Korea. I will organize the first couple of meetings – we are, presently, discussing topics and a good location for the first meeting.
ABOUT LEGAL HACKERS
Legal Hackers is a global movement of lawyers, policymakers, technologists, and academics who explore and develop creative solutions to some of the most pressing issues at the intersection of law and technology. Through local meetups, hackathons, and workshops, Legal Hackers spot issues and opportunities where technology can improve and inform the practice of law and where law, legal practice, and policy can adapt to rapidly changing technology.
If you are interesting in joining (no fees), please drop me a line. Love to have some young lawyers or entrepreneurs willing to take on some of the leg work.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 14
- Happy Thanksgiving from IPG Legal: Join Us for Thanksgiving
- Korea Blockchain Law Society Founded: Korean Crptocurrency Law Updates
- Second-Screen Legal Issues Addressed by Attorney Sean Hayes at MIPCOM in Cannes, France
- Alternative Legal Fee Arrangements at Korean-based Law Firms: Limited Scope Representation