I am excited to announce that Legal Hackers is, now, in Korea. I will organize the first couple of meetings – we are, presently, discussing topics and a good location for the first meeting.
ABOUT LEGAL HACKERS
Legal Hackers is a global movement of lawyers, policymakers, technologists, and academics who explore and develop creative solutions to some of the most pressing issues at the intersection of law and technology. Through local meetups, hackathons, and workshops, Legal Hackers spot issues and opportunities where technology can improve and inform the practice of law and where law, legal practice, and policy can adapt to rapidly changing technology.
If you are interesting in joining (no fees), please drop me a line. Love to have some young lawyers or entrepreneurs willing to take on some of the leg work.
Please join our Meetup Page
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Legal Hackers Korea Branch: Join Laywers, Policymakers, Technologists & Academics at Our Meetups
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Korea Legal News for the Week of April 14
- The Weekly Docket: Korean Legal News from International Law Firm IPG Legal
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- Korea Blockchain Law Society Founded: Korean Crptocurrency Law Updates
- Last week’s Recap of the Top Legal Headlines in South Korea for the week of August 2, 2021:
- Happy Thanksgiving from IPG Legal: Join Us for Thanksgiving
- Last week’s Recap of the Top Legal Headlines in South Korea for the week of July 19, 2021:
- Last week’s Recap of the Top Legal Headlines in South Korea for the week of July 26, 2021: