The Korean Customs Service has an excellent chart noting the Free Trade Agreements concluded, in negotiation and under consideration. The chart may be found at: Korean Customs: Free Trade Agreement.
Over the next couple of weeks a few articles will be posted on this blog on legal issues regarding FTAs. Please check back or subscribe to The Korean Law Blog. The articles will be drafted by a Korean customs broker and attorneys that work with the custom broker on issues facing clients in Korea.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Legal & Accounting Assistance for Startups in Korea
- Trade Dress Law in Korea. The Copycat May Catch the Mouse
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Is Bitcoin Banned for Foreigners in Korea? Korean Bitcoin Law Updates
- Korea’s Medical Devices Act Amendment: Monetary and Monetary-Like Benefits to Healthcare Workers
- Barriers to Trade in the Korean Franchising Industry
- Searching Trademark & Service Marks in Korea: Register your Trademarks/Service Marks Prior to Doing Business in Korea
- Korean Patent Law’s Trade Secret Protection: Amendment to Trade Secret Law in Korea
- Non-Compete Clauses in Employment Agreements in Korea
- Korean Currency Control Laws Revised: Korea Won – Yuan