The Korean Customs Service has an excellent chart noting the Free Trade Agreements concluded, in negotiation and under consideration. The chart may be found at: Korean Customs: Free Trade Agreement.
Over the next couple of weeks a few articles will be posted on this blog on legal issues regarding FTAs. Please check back or subscribe to The Korean Law Blog. The articles will be drafted by a Korean customs broker and attorneys that work with the custom broker on issues facing clients in Korea.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Korean Free Trade Agreements In Effect, Under Negotiation and In Consideration by the Korean Government
- Happy Lunar New Year from IPG Legal!
- Samsung’s Shareholdings Explained by Wall Street Journal
- Korea-China to Expedite Free Trade Talks
- Legal & Accounting Assistance for Startups in Korea
- Benefits to Korea in Free Trade Agreements with EU, ASEAN, US and Chile?
- Philips Fined by Korea Fair Trade Commission for Price Fixing
- South Korea Begins 7th Round of Negotiations with China on Free Trade Agreement
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- Protecting Trade Secrets in Korea: Top 5 Things to Know Before Subjecting your Business Secrets to the Korean Market