Opportunities for New Zealand and Australian businesses because of recently passed bilateral FTAs are immense. Korean consumers, increasingly, are looking for quality food products and the “fresh/pure” image of New Zealand and Australian products
places these nations’ products at the top of the minds
New Zealand’s largest exports are: dairy, beef, lamb, wine,wood and fruits. While, Australia’s leading exports are: coal, oil & gases, iron ore, precious metals, beef and certain agricultural products.
We suspect to see, from these FTAs more interest from consumers in these nations’ products.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities for New Zealand and Australian products, we are lucky enough to have a New Zealand/NSW attorney. She may be contacted at: [email protected]
- Material Breach of Korean Contracts Under Korean Law: Primary Obligations vs. Secondary Obligations in Korea Courts
- Arrest/Attachment of Ships at Korean Ports: Maritime Liens in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Korea’s Amendment to the Act on the Arrival, Departure, etc. of Ships: Korean Shipping Law
- Release of an Arrested Vessel in Korea: Maritime Liens in Korea