Opportunities for New Zealand and Australian businesses because of recently passed bilateral FTAs are immense. Korean consumers, increasingly, are looking for quality food products and the “fresh/pure” image of New Zealand and Australian products
places these nations’ products at the top of the minds
New Zealand’s largest exports are: dairy, beef, lamb, wine,wood and fruits. While, Australia’s leading exports are: coal, oil & gases, iron ore, precious metals, beef and certain agricultural products.
We suspect to see, from these FTAs more interest from consumers in these nations’ products.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities for New Zealand and Australian products, we are lucky enough to have a New Zealand/NSW attorney. She may be contacted at: LetitiaAn@ipglegal.com.
- New Zealand-Korea FTA Signed: Opportunities Abound for New Zealand Exporters
- Australia Beef-Livestock Hit by Korea-U.S. FTA: Will Korea pen a FTA with Australia?
- Koreans Doing Business in and with New Zealand
- Agricultural Business Opportunities in Korea: USD 2 Billion Fund to be Established
- Business Opportunities in Korea for Entertainment Companies
- South Korea Suspends Canadian Beef Imports over Mad Cow Disease Concerns