Opportunities for New Zealand and Australian businesses because of recently passed bilateral FTAs are immense. Korean consumers, increasingly, are looking for quality food products and the “fresh/pure” image of New Zealand and Australian products
places these nations’ products at the top of the minds
New Zealand’s largest exports are: dairy, beef, lamb, wine,wood and fruits. While, Australia’s leading exports are: coal, oil & gases, iron ore, precious metals, beef and certain agricultural products.
We suspect to see, from these FTAs more interest from consumers in these nations’ products.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities for New Zealand and Australian products, we are lucky enough to have a New Zealand/NSW attorney. She may be contacted at: LetitiaAn@ipglegal.com.
- Opportunities for Australian and New Zealand Business in Korea
- New Zealand-Korea FTA Signed: Opportunities Abound for New Zealand Exporters
- Koreans Doing Business in and with New Zealand
- What are the Main Imports into Korea? (Exporting to Korea)
- Agricultural Business Opportunities in Korea: USD 2 Billion Fund to be Established
- What are the Largest Exports from Korea?
- South Korea Suspends Canadian Beef Imports over Mad Cow Disease Concerns
- Opportunities in the K-Beauty Export/Import Business
- South Korea Puts Near-Total Ban on Japanese Fish Imports Opening Opportunities for other Nation Exporters
- How Foreign Importers Entering Korea May Prosper from the Korean Middle Class in Korea being Screwed by Inflation: Screwflation
You must log in to post a comment.