The Expert Institute has nominated The Korean Law Blog as one of the Best Law Blogs. We were nominated in the category of Commercial Litigation. If we get enough votes we will win a little award.
In order to vote for the The Korean Law Blog as one of the best Legal Blogs please click: The Expert Institute and scroll down to The Korean Law Blog.
We, sincerly, thank you for your support.
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- LexisNexis Top 25 International & Foreign Law Blog (www.thekoreanlawblog)
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- The China Law Blog by IPG’s China Practice Team
- IPGs New Law Blog the Korean Entertainment Law Blog
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- USA Today cites The Korean Law Blog and IPG Attorney Sean Hayes on Casino Gambling Law
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea
- U.S. Court Refuses to Enforce Taiwan Arbitral Award: Lesson for Drafting Arbitration Clauses in Korea
- Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Korean Courts: Arbitration Law Basics