The Expert Institute has nominated The Korean Law Blog as one of the Best Law Blogs. We were nominated in the category of Commercial Litigation. If we get enough votes we will win a little award.
In order to vote for the The Korean Law Blog as one of the best Legal Blogs please click: The Expert Institute and scroll down to The Korean Law Blog.
We, sincerly, thank you for your support.
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- Punishment in Korea for Not Paying Korean Child Support
- USA Today cites The Korean Law Blog and IPG Attorney Sean Hayes on Casino Gambling Law
- Squeezing-out Minority Shareholders under Korean Corporate Law
- U.S. Court Refuses to Enforce Taiwan Arbitral Award: Lesson for Drafting Arbitration Clauses in Korea
- Korean Law in English Online
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea
- The Korean Law Blog cited by the Washington Post on the Freedom of the Press in Korea