We write many posts on the Korean Law Blog on entering the Korean market. However, the list is getting so large that many people have requested that we make a list of the posts that we feel are the most useful for those entering the Korean Market. Thus, here we go. More posts will be added to this list as they are written:
- Selling to Korea via Distributors, Agents & other Non-Direct Sales Channels
- Joint Venture/Partnerships in South Korea
- Test the Korean Waters and Then Hit China
- Protecting your Intellectual Property in Korea
- Korean Outsourcing: Legal Basics
- Tax Qualified Mergers in Korea
- Due Diligence in Korea
- New Corporate Forms in Korea
- Korean Labor Law Checklist for Employers
- The Ten Commandments of Labor Relations in Asia
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. He is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean attorneys as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
- Starting a Business in South Korea: Top Posts from the Korean Law Blog
- Starting a Business in South Korea
- Starting a Manufacturing Business in South Korea: Top 14 Things to Know Before you Start a Business in Korea
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Korean M & A Due Diligence Checklist: Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence in Korea
- Korea’s Samsung One of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies: Booz & Co.
- 10 Top Cities in Asia for FDI in 2012- One Korean City on the List
- Privity of Contract in Franchise Agreements in Korea: Korean Franchise Law Updates
- Part-time Worker Annual Paid Leave Obligations under the Korean Labor Standards Act