My law firm is, regrettably, not known for assisting SMEs and startups, because of our representation of your lawyers working with some well known multi-national companies.
However, we do have a number of forward-thinking startups and SMEs that we assist in Korea and in China. We love working with these companies, since we love being an active part in developing systems within businesses that allows growth with less of the compliance risks.
We, also, love being a part of the business of companies. Many of our attorneys and business professionals have experience with managing companies and assisting companies to find new opportunities and we love to see this experience help our clients succeed.
For example, we work with:
- A 50 employee American online advertising agency;
- A startup British cyber-security company;
- A startup American mobile technology company;
- A startup Chinese entertainment company;
- A 15 employee American-owned grocery store;
- A 5 employee Korean-owned distribution company;
- A startup Canadian-owned brewery;
- A Italian restaurant franchise owned by an Italian; and
- A 220+ employee nano-materials company.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
Sean’s profile may be found at: Sean C. Hayes
- Legal & Accounting Assistance for Startups in Korea
- Accounting & Tax Consulting Services in Korea: JZ Associates
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Venture Startups
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- About IPG Legal
- Korean Intellectual Property Theft Enforcement/Monitoring Program by IPG Legal is now Flat-Fee Billed
- IPG Legal’s Firm Profile on ChatGPT (Open AI)
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- What are the Administrative Hurdles for Foreign Entrepreneurs to Start a Business in Korea?
- Korean Smart City Opportunities for Foreign and Domestic Companies Doing Business in Korea