My law firm is, regrettably, not known for assisting SMEs and startups, because of our representation of your lawyers working with some well known multi-national companies.
However, we do have a number of forward-thinking startups and SMEs that we assist in Korea and in China. We love working with these companies, since we love being an active part in developing systems within businesses that allows growth with less of the compliance risks.
We, also, love being a part of the business of companies. Many of our attorneys and business professionals have experience with managing companies and assisting companies to find new opportunities and we love to see this experience help our clients succeed.
For example, we work with:
- A 50 employee American online advertising agency;
- A startup British cyber-security company;
- A startup American mobile technology company;
- A startup Chinese entertainment company;
- A 15 employee American-owned grocery store;
- A 5 employee Korean-owned distribution company;
- A startup Canadian-owned brewery;
- A Italian restaurant franchise owned by an Italian; and
- A 220+ employee nano-materials company.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean Hayes is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw.
Sean’s profile may be found at: Sean C. Hayes
- Accounting & Tax Consulting Services in Korea: JZ Associates
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Korean Intellectual Property Theft Enforcement/Monitoring Program by IPG Legal is now Flat-Fee Billed
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters