We are looking for a dedicated intern that will work either P/T or F/T. We are paying a decent stipend.
- College Student or Recent Grad.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Tech Savvy.
- Ability to commit to working for three months.
- Ability to work with a team of Korean and American lawyers.
- Fun atmosphere and you will get real work assignments.
- You will not be doing legal work. Most assignments with relate to marketing and PR.
Sean Hayes may be contacted at: SeanHayes@ipglegal.com.
Sean is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw. Sean is known for his proactive New York-style street-market advice and his aggressive and non-conflicted advocacy. Sean works with some of the leading retired judges, prosecutors and former government officials working in Korea.
Sean’s profile may be found at: Sean C. Hayes
- Internship Available at Law Firm in Seoul, Korea
- Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all our Clients and Friends
- Korean Bankruptcy Court in Seoul, Korea Established
- Happy Lunar New Year from IPG Legal
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- South Korea Investment in the Irish Horse Industry
- South Korea’s Gambling Law
- Korea’s Anti-corruption/Anti-Graft Law: Kim Young-ran Law Implementation in Korea
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal