The Korean Legislative Research Institute translated many of Korea’s key pieces of legislation including the Civil Act, Commercial Act, Franchise Act, and Criminal Act of Korea into English.
The translations are decent, but far from perfect. Don’t rely on these translations as an authoritative translation of these Korean statutes. Please consult with an attorney prior to relying on these laws.
Please find the website, in English, of the Korean Legislative Research Institute HERE.
Sean’s profile may be found at: Sean C. Hayes
- Korean Law in English Online
- U.S. Franchise Law: Covenants Against Competition in Franchise Agreements
- Overview of North Korean Legal System & Law Online
- Top Law Firms in Korea for English-Speaking Clients According to 10 Magazine
- Tax Audits in Korea
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- Definition of a Franchise in Korea under Korean Franchise Law and Corresponding Disclosure Requirements
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Korean Court Upholds Expulsion of Law Student at Judicial Research & Training Institute for Adultery
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul