Sean Hayes may be contacted at: [email protected]
Sean is co-chair of the Korea Practice Team at IPG Legal. He is the first non-Korean attorney to have worked for the Korean court system (Constitutional Court of Korea) and one of the first non-Koreans to be a regular member of a Korean law faculty. Sean is ranked, for Korea, as one of only two non-Korean lawyers as a Top Attorney by AsiaLaw. Sean is known for his proactive New York-style street-market advice and his aggressive and non-conflicted advocacy. Sean works with some of the leading retired judges, prosecutors and former government officials working in Korea.
Sean’s profile may be found at: Sean C. Hayes
- Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all our Clients and Friends
- Happy Lunar New Year from IPG Legal
- Happy New Year to all our clients, family, and friends!
- Internship Available at Law Firm in Seoul, Korea
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG Legal
- South Korea Investment in the Irish Horse Industry
- Korean Lawyers and Law Firms: One of the Most Comprehensive Lists of Attorneys in South Korea Capable of Handling the Needs of Expat Clients
- Franchising in South Korea: Practical Law’s Franchising Global Guide Korean Chapter by IPG Legal
- Korean Bankruptcy Court in Seoul, Korea Established
- South Korea’s Gambling Law