IPG’s Criminal Defense team is lead by a leading Korean criminal defense attorney – retired Judge SJ Kook. Judge Kook, to date, has earned, for clients, over 60 not guilty verdicts. He works on may Korean criminal matters with Sean Hayes, a retired prosecutor and internationally-experienced Korean attorneys. Judge Kook is a graduate of Seoul National University and Columbia Law School. He retired as a presiding judge.
For more info on IPG please see: www.ipglegal.com
IPG’s Representative Criminal Defense Cases:
- Not guilty verdict for an American military officer charged with the crime of rape in Korea.
- Not guilty verdicts for two employees of a major American defense company in a criminal prosecution in Korea.
- Not guilty verdict for an employee of an American defense contractor in a sexual assault case.
- Obtained a suspended jail sentence for an employee of a company convicted of the illegal import of diamonds into Korea.
- Not guilty verdict for a president of a company charged with the misappropriation of funds.
- Obtained over 60 not guilty verdicts and numerous suspended jail sentences.
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Seoul
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Korea: Defense Lawyers to Hire and Not to Hire?
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- Not Guilty Verdict for U.S. Government Employee with U.S. 8th Army: Announcement
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea: Hiring a Defense Lawyer in South Korea
- Good Criminal Lawyers in Korea Obtain Non-Guilty Verdicts