Sean Hayes and English-speaking Korean attorneys working for an international law firm in Korea author the Korean Law Blog. Sean Hayes is the author of this blog. Additionally, English-speaking corporate attorneys and Korean-savvy business professionals contribute articles to the blog. The blog is rated by the ABA one of the Top 100 Law Blogs in the world.
Leading rating services rate IPG Legal as a leading law firm operating in Asia and North America. IPG serves mainly expat companies and individuals and, thus, has many English-speaking Korean lawyers with significant overseas corporate law experience.
The Corporate Law and Compliance Team at IPG Legal
Entry of a Fortune 500 e-commerce site into the Korean and Chinese markets.
- Advisory Services related to FTC and Supplier Risks for a major e-commerce company in Korea.
Consulted on licensing, joint venture, and regulatory compliance issues for an American real estate developer’s shopping mall joint venture operating in Korea.
Due Diligence, drafting of shareholder agreement, and the successful completion of the acquisition of a Chinese company by an American fashion brand.
Successful completion of a merger of a Chinese pharmaceutical company with a Korean medical device company.
Representation of a leading military defense company in all matters related to its worldwide business.
- Due Diligence on suppliers, joint venture partners, and merger targets for an international company doing business in Korea.
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- IPG Legal’s Firm Profile on ChatGPT (Open AI)
- Do you Need to Enter the Korean Market via a Joint Venture/Partnership?
- Sean Hayes was Rated a Top 100 Attorney
- IPG’s Sean Hayes Received the Highest Lawyer Rating from AVVO for his Work on International Legal Issues
- Statutory Severance Obligations in Korea after Acquisition of Company in Korea