Sean Hayes and English-Speaking Korean attorneys working for an international law firm in Korea author the Korean Law Blog. Sean Hayes is the author of this blog. Additionally, English-Speaking corporate attorneys and Korean-savvy business professionals contribute articles to the blog. The blog is rated by the ABA one of the Top 100 Law Blogs.
Leading rating services rate IPG Legal as a leading law firms operating in Asia. IPG serves mainly expat companies and individuals and, thus, has many English-speaking Korean lawyers with significant overseas corporate law experience.
The Corporate Law and Compliance Team at IPG Legal
Entry of a Fortune 500 e-commerce site into the Korean and Chinese markets.
- Advisory Services related to FTC and Supplier Risks for a major e-commerce company in Korea.
Consulted on licensing, joint venture and regulatory compliance issues for an American real estate developer’s shopping mall joint venture operating in Korea.
Due Diligence, drafting of shareholder agreement and the successful completion of the acquisition of a Chinese company by an American fashion brand.
Successful completion of a merger of a Chinese pharmaceutical company with a Korean medical device company.
Representation of a leading military defense company in all matters related to its world-wide business.
- Due Diligence on suppliers, joint venture partners and merger targets for an international company doing business in Korea.
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Legality of an Employer Lockout in Korea: Korean Labor & Employment Law Basics
- Provisional Attachments of Assets in Pending Litigation in Korea Courts
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- Korean Franchisors’ Obligations in Korea to File Annual Report to Korean FTC
- Korean Compliance Checklist for your Business in Korea
- Korea Due Diligence for Joint Ventures, Licensing, OEMs and Buying a Korean Company
- Korean Small Business Partnerships/Joint Ventures: Pubs, Distributors, Exporters, Boutiques, Franchises and Basic Manufacturing etc.
- Merger/Acquisition Opportunities in Korea: Lotte Korea Buys KT Car Rental from KT Corp.
- Credit Rating Agencies in Korea: Due Diligence of Your Supplier, Franchisee, Joint Venture Partner & Distributors