Sean Hayes and English-Speaking Korean attorneys working for an international law firm in Korea author the Korean Law Blog. Sean Hayes is the author of this blog. Additionally, English-Speaking corporate attorneys and Korean-savvy business professionals contribute articles to the blog. The blog is rated by the ABA one of the Top 100 Law Blogs.
Leading rating services rate IPG Legal as a leading law firms operating in Asia. IPG serves mainly expat companies and individuals and, thus, has many English-speaking Korean lawyers with significant overseas corporate law experience.
The Corporate Law and Compliance Team at IPG Legal
Entry of a Fortune 500 e-commerce site into the Korean and Chinese markets.
- Advisory Services related to FTC and Supplier Risks for a major e-commerce company in Korea.
Consulted on licensing, joint venture and regulatory compliance issues for an American real estate developer’s shopping mall joint venture operating in Korea.
Due Diligence, drafting of shareholder agreement and the successful completion of the acquisition of a Chinese company by an American fashion brand.
Successful completion of a merger of a Chinese pharmaceutical company with a Korean medical device company.
Representation of a leading military defense company in all matters related to its world-wide business.
- Due Diligence on suppliers, joint venture partners and merger targets for an international company doing business in Korea.
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Mergers & Acquisitions in The Korean E-Commerce Market: Opportunities for Foreign Niche E-Commerce Sites
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- Korea Amends the Act on the Employment, etc. of Foreign Workers in 2019: Employment Law Updates
- IPG’s Sean Hayes Received the Highest Lawyer Rating from AVVO for his Work on International Legal Issues
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- Amendment to the Korean Protection of Military Bases and Installations Act 2019
- IPG Legal’s Firm Profile on ChatGPT (Open AI)
You must log in to post a comment.