This Korean Law Blog is brought to you by English-speaking Korean labor lawyers & employment lawyers working for IPG Legal – an international law firm with offices in Korea. Sean is the author of this blog and English-speaking Korean lawyers contribute to the blog. Please find below a few of the most recent matters we have worked on.
Leading rating services have rated IPG attorneys as leading lawyers working in Korea and throughout Asia. To learn mall, please drop us an email or give us a call.
IPG’s Korean Labor & Employment Law Team Experience
- Drafted Korean employment agreements, employee handbooks, employment rules and formed a pension and corporate compliance system for a NASDAQ-listed company with a subsidiary in Korea.
- Oversaw a leading manufacturer’s reduction of 5% of the headcount in China and Korea.
- Prevailed in cases of foreign employees of Korean companies who were wrongfully dismissed from these Korean conglomerates.
- Successful resolution via arbitration of a senior executive’s dismissal from a leading international oil & gas company.
- Complete restructuring of the HR system for an international retailer.
- Acted for employers and employees in employment dispute matters at the Labor Board and all major courts in Korea.
- Engaged by clients to conduct, in Korea, Disciplinary Action Committee and Grievance Committee Meetings.
- Create and Implement Performance Improvement Programs.
- Implement a Pension Program from numerous Clients.
Known for his proactive street-smart advice & non-conflicted advocacy, NY Attorney Sean Hayes works with leading retired Korean judges, prosecutors and experienced Korean attorneys in leading contentious and transactional matters in Asia. First non-Korean lawyer employed by the Korean Court System. SeanHayes@ipglegal.com
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Hiring English-Speaking Korean Labor Lawyers in Korea
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- Increased Scrutiny of Employers by Korean’s Ministry of Employment & Labor under President Moon’s Administration: HR Audit Needed by Korean Employment Lawyers
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Seoul
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine