We are proud to note that 10 Magazine listed us in an article titled 10 Lawyers in Seoul for English-Speaking Expats . We are listed under the title Large/International Law Firms. Thanks for the mention 10 Magazine. We love your work. We have, also, been rated by other rating services.
The article notes:
The lawyers of IPG focus on business law, civil litigation, franchise law, and criminal defense. With affiliated offices around the world, they’re a good choice for cross-border issues. One of the partners there, Sean Hayes, runs one of the best English blogs on the Korean legal landscape, The Korean Law Blog. If the constantly-changing legal environment of this country interests you, it will make an excellent resource.
The complete list of the 10 Law Firms (the article deleted/omitted one law firm) for English-Speaking Foreigners in Korea is:
Large/International Law Firms in Korea
- IPG Legal
- Lee & Ko
- Kim & Chang
Smaller Law Firms in Korea
- Pureun Law
- Tek & Law
- Yeyul Law Firm
- Kangnam Labor Law Firm
- Sean Hayes ranked a Top 100 Lawyer for his work in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal.
- Korean Law in English Online
- Internship Available at Law Firm in Seoul, Korea
- Finding a Korean Lawyer/Law Firm for your Business in Korea
- Migrant Worker Labor Union Denied Registration in Korea
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Success in Life & Business in Korea by Senior Adviser to IPG
- Legal Hackers Korea Branch: Join Laywers, Policymakers, Technologists & Academics at Our Meetups
- Law Review Article on Korean Legal Education