We are proud to note that 10 Magazine listed us in an article titled 10 Lawyers in Seoul for English-Speaking Expats . We are listed under the title Large/International Law Firms. Thanks for the mention 10 Magazine. We love your work. We have, also, been rated by other rating services.
The article notes:
The lawyers of IPG focus on business law, civil litigation, franchise law, and criminal defense. With affiliated offices around the world, they’re a good choice for cross-border issues. One of the partners there, Sean Hayes, runs one of the best English blogs on the Korean legal landscape, The Korean Law Blog. If the constantly-changing legal environment of this country interests you, it will make an excellent resource.
The complete list of the 10 Law Firms (the article deleted/omitted one law firm) for English-Speaking Foreigners in Korea is:
Large/International Law Firms in Korea
- IPG Legal
- Lee & Ko
- Kim & Chang
Smaller Law Firms in Korea
- Pureun Law
- Tek & Law
- Yeyul Law Firm
- Kangnam Labor Law Firm
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Why are Legal Fees at Korean Law Firms Higher than New York and London: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- Hiring English-Speaking Korean Labor Lawyers in Korea
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Korea: Defense Lawyers to Hire and Not to Hire?
- Execution of Stock Options in Korean Corporations under Korean Commercial Code
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea