IPG is proud to announce that we retain lawyers that have experience handling appeals to the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB), grievance under the Negotiated Grievance Procedure and complaints to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission from our Korean office. A great deal of the work, in these matters, are necessary to be performed in Korea when actions of the U.S. government occur in Korea, thus, we have developed a team to handle these matters along with our NY-based associated firm. The majority of our clients are either facing discrimination, a hostile work environment or have been terminated from employment.
For more information please contact Sean Hayes.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Attorney in Korea for U.S. Military Employees
- EEOC Complaints in Korea at Yongsan Army Garrison, Camp Humpreys and Area I: EEO Korea Complaints
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- Hiring English-Speaking Korean Labor Lawyers in Korea
- Non-Registered Company Director (Executive Director/Senior Managerial Worker) in Korea deemed Employee under Korean Labor & Employment Law
- Seniority-based Promotions being Replaced by Merit-based Promotions in Korea
- IPG’s Labor & Employment Law Practice: Proactive, Efficient & Unconflicted
- Doing Business in Korea: The Korea labor market under the Moon administration
- Non-Compete Restrictive Covenant in Employment Contracts in Korea
- 7 Musts to Succeed in Business in Korea