IPG is proud to announce that we retain lawyers that have experience handling appeals to the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB), grievance under the Negotiated Grievance Procedure and complaints to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission from our Korean office. A great deal of the work, in these matters, are necessary to be performed in Korea when actions of the U.S. government occur in Korea, thus, we have developed a team to handle these matters along with our NY-based associated firm. The majority of our clients are either facing discrimination, a hostile work environment or have been terminated from employment.
For more information please contact Sean Hayes.
- Merit System Protection Board Appeal Lawyers in Korea
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Attorney in Korea for U.S. Military Employees
- Filing a Complaint to the Merit System Protection Board from within Korea
- EEOC Complaints in Korea at Yongsan Army Garrison, Camp Humpreys and Area I: EEO Korea Complaints
- Korean Workplace Discrimination Laws
- Restrictive Covenants in Korean Employment Agreements and the Lawyers in Korea that Draft Them
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Korea: Defense Lawyers to Hire and Not to Hire?
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea: Hiring a Defense Lawyer in South Korea
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea