IPG is proud to announce that we retain lawyers that have experience handling appeals to the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB), grievance under the Negotiated Grievance Procedure and complaints to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission from our Korean office. A great deal of the work, in these matters, are necessary to be performed in Korea when actions of the U.S. government occur in Korea, thus, we have developed a team to handle these matters along with our NY-based associated firm. The majority of our clients are either facing discrimination, a hostile work environment or have been terminated from employment.
For more information please contact Sean Hayes.
Known for his street-smart advice & proactive advocacy. Sean works with senior retired Korean judges and leading attorneys in contentious and transactional matters. First non-Korean lawyer (NY) to work at Korean Courts and one of the first non-Korean law professors. Rated a top lawyer in Korea by major rating agencies.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Attorney in Korea for U.S. Military Employees
- EEOC Complaints in Korea at Yongsan Army Garrison, Camp Humpreys and Area I: EEO Korea Complaints
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Seoul
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Korea: Defense Lawyers to Hire and Not to Hire?
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- Required Traits of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea: Hiring a Defense Lawyer in South Korea