Professor Patricia Goedde wrote, many years back, a decent basic explanation of the basics of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s Legal system. The article is worth a read if you are interested in a basic explanation of the North Korean legal system. Please note the bottom of the article lists a decent list of North Korean legal resources.
The article on the North Korean Legal System may be found at: North Korean Legal System and Legal Research
- Business with North Korea: The Growing North Korean Economy
- How I Discovered that Smoking Weed is Legal in North Korea – by Tom Coyner
- North Korea Amends Foreign Investment Law
- Why we should care about North Korea?: North’s Harsh Reality by Senior Advisor Tom Coyner
- The North Korean Children Welfare Act of 2012 Signed into Law in the States
- China Rejects North Korea Law on Developing of Two Border Islands
- Denuclearization of North Korea: Korea’s red herring by Tom Coyner (IPG’s Senior Advisor)
- South Korean’s Aiding North Korean Hackers Arrested in South Korea by Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office
- Should your Company in South Korea be Concerned About the Threats from North Korea
- South Korea’s Stealing United States Military Technology?