An article in USA Today on Casino Gambling in Korea cites The Korean Law Blog and the main author of this blog on Casino Gambling in Korea. The article may be found at: South Korea wants to build casino industry where all are welcome but Koreans.
The article notes, in part, that:
“According to the Korea Center on Gambling Problems, which was established by the government in 2012, the prevalence of gambling addiction is two-to-three times higher in Korea than in other major countries. While it’s unclear how those statistics are compiled, the notion that Koreans are uniquely susceptible to gambling addiction is a widespread social theory that informs the laws surrounding the issue.”
- South Korea’s Gambling Law
- Dismissal of Employees in Korea: Supreme Court of Korea Precedent
- Future of Bitcoin in Korea according to FTC: Korean Cryptocurrency Updates
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 9, 2014
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Korea Blockchain Law Society Founded: Korean Crptocurrency Law Updates
- FTC of Korea: All Bark and No Bite?
- Korean Cryptocurrency Case Filed to the Korean Constitutional Court: Korean Bitcoin Updates
- “Fair Use” Korean Copyright law
- Is Bitcoin Banned for Foreigners in Korea? Korean Bitcoin Law Updates