A Korean Law Firm may obtain for you – your personal Korean criminal record. In most cases, the law firm is required to obtain a notarized and apostatized power of attorney and a notarized copy of your passport. A Korean criminal record, normally, takes around a week to obtain.
A Korean criminal record is called a Criminal Investigative Record Check (범죄수사경력회보서). If you are interested in obtaining a confirmation that you have no criminal record or require your criminal record, please send us an email and we can arrange this for you.
- Obtaining a Korean Criminal Record Check from Outside of Korea
- Criminal Record Checks in Korea
- Korea’s New Electronic Passport Without Resident Registration Number in 2020
- Obtaining Child Support in Korea from a Deadbeat Father (or Mother)
- The Weekly Docket: Korean Legal News from International Law Firm IPG Legal
- Korean Prosecutors & Police Powers under Amended Criminal Procedure Law
- South Korean Act on International Judicial Mutual Assistance in Civil Matters: Obtaining Evidence via Korean Courts and the Korean Government for use in Proceedings Abroad
- IPG Legal’s Korean Criminal Defense Practice
- Korean Pretrial Detention: Korean Criminal Law Basics
- Alternative Legal Fee Arrangements at Korean-based Law Firms: Limited Scope Representation Explained
You must log in to post a comment.