A Korean Law Firm may obtain for you – your personal Korean criminal record. In most cases, the law firm is required to obtain a notarized and apostatized power of attorney and a notarized copy of your passport. A Korean criminal record, normally, takes around a week to obtain.
A Korean criminal record is called a Criminal Investigative Record Check (범죄수사경력회보서). If you are interested in obtaining a confirmation that you have no criminal record or require your criminal record, please send us an email and we can arrange this for you.
- Korean Pretrial Detention: Korean Criminal Law Basics
- Korea Increases the List of Serious Crimes in the Act on Regulation and Punishment of Criminal Proceeds Concealment
- Good Criminal Lawyers in Korea Obtain Non-Guilty Verdicts
- Director Liability Insurance in Korea: Follow the Oxy Reckitt Beckiser
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 9, 2014
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Team Lead by Retired Korean Presiding Judge
- Korean Supreme Court Rules Contingency Fees for Criminal Cases Illegal
- Bail Granted in Korea for Alleged Violations of Korean Banking Laws
- Not Guilty Verdict for U.S. Government Employee with U.S. 8th Army: Announcement