A Korean Law Firm may obtain for you – your personal Korean criminal record. In most cases, the law firm is required to obtain a notarized and apostatized power of attorney and a notarized copy of your passport. A Korean criminal record, normally, takes around a week to obtain.
A Korean criminal record is called a Criminal Investigative Record Check (범죄수사경력회보서). If you are interested in obtaining a confirmation that you have no criminal record or require your criminal record, please send us an email and we can arrange this for you.
Known for his street-smart advice & proactive advocacy. Sean works with senior retired Korean judges and leading attorneys in contentious and transactional matters. First non-Korean lawyer (NY) to work at Korean Courts and one of the first non-Korean law professors. Rated a top lawyer in Korea by major rating agencies.
- Obtaining Child Support in Korea from a Deadbeat Father (or Mother)
- South Korean Act on International Judicial Mutual Assistance in Civil Matters: Obtaining Evidence via Korean Courts and the Korean Government for use in Proceedings Abroad
- Korean Pretrial Detention: Korean Criminal Law Basics
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Seoul
- Good Criminal Lawyers in Korea Obtain Non-Guilty Verdicts
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Team Lead by Retired Korean Presiding Judge