Sean Hayes commented on legal issues related to Korean Labour Law and Korean startups for the Korea Business Forum on October 18, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul, Korea. The Korean Business Forum is a group of professionals that share insight and their experience on issues related to doing business in Korea. The group is one of the most renowned business groups in Korea.
“KBF meets twelve times a year and provides an opportunity for senior executives to discuss among themselves and with experts specific issues likely to impact their operations and strategies in Korea and North East Asia.
The form portrays a local and regional peerspective on today’s business environment in Korea and by combinijng the knowledge of EABC, KABC, outside speakers and AXP analysis’ ideas are presentaed to challenge participants.
A stimulating and dynamic environment is provided with authoritative presentations which allow executivees to look beyond their industry and company for new approaches to records.
The Korea business forum is a unique opportunity for top-line managers of Korean and regional operations to share experience among their peers.
All sessions are off the record.”
- Korean Business Culture vs. Western Business Culture Explained by IPG Attorneys
- Do you Sell Buggy Whips? Succeeding in a Competitive Korean Market
- Sean Hayes Attends American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising
- “Samsung’s First Family Struggles to Keep Grip on Company” Report by Bloomberg
- ‘Meet the Lawyers’ Session at MIPCOM Features Sean Hayes
- Korean Immigration Law’s 20% Rule Challenged
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Contracts Necessary for Doing Business with a Korean Company?
- Korea Blockchain Law Society Founded: Korean Crptocurrency Law Updates
- Retail Business in Korea by Tom Coyner