This Korean Law Blog is brought to you by English-speaking Korean labor lawyers & employment lawyers working for IPG Legal – an international law firm with offices in Korea. Sean is the author of this blog and English-speaking Korean lawyers contribute to the blog. Please find below a few of the most recent matters we have worked on.
Leading rating services have rated IPG attorneys as leading lawyers working in Korea and throughout Asia. To learn more, please drop us an email or give us a call.
IPG’s Korean Labor & Employment Law Team Experience
- Drafted Korean employment agreements, employee handbooks, employment rules and formed a pension and corporate compliance system for a NASDAQ-listed company with a subsidiary in Korea.
- Oversaw a leading manufacturer’s reduction of 5% of the headcount in China and Korea.
- Prevailed in cases of foreign employees of Korean companies who were wrongfully dismissed from these Korean conglomerates.
- Successful resolution via arbitration of a senior executive’s dismissal from a leading international oil & gas company.
- Complete restructuring of the HR system for an international retailer.
- Acted for employers and employees in employment dispute matters at the Labor Board and all major courts in Korea.
- Engaged by clients to conduct, in Korea, Disciplinary Action Committee and Grievance Committee Meetings.
- Create and Implement Performance Improvement Programs.
- Implement a Pension Program from numerous Clients.
- Hiring English-Speaking Korean Labor Lawyers in Korea
- Increased Scrutiny of Employers by Korean’s Ministry of Employment & Labor under President Moon’s Administration: HR Audit Needed by Korean Employment Lawyers
- Definition of “Ordinary Wage” in Korea: Korean Employment & Labor Law Basics
- IPG’s Labor & Employment Law Practice: Proactive, Efficient & Unconflicted
- Can you Revise Employment Rules in Korea without the Agreement of Employees?
- Guidelines on Rules of Employment & Guidelines on Fair Personnel Management Withdrawn by Korean Ministry of Employment
- Terminate/Layoff an Employee in Korea: Terminating an Employee in Korea
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Attorney in Korea for U.S. Military Employees
- Doing Business in Korea: The Korea labor market under the Moon administration