This Korean Law Blog is brought to you by English-speaking Korean labor lawyers & employment lawyers working for IPG Legal – an international law firm with offices in Korea. Sean is the author of this blog and English-speaking Korean lawyers contribute to the blog. Please find below a few of the most recent matters we have worked on.
Leading rating services have rated IPG attorneys as leading lawyers working in Korea and throughout Asia. To learn more, please drop us an email or give us a call.
IPG’s Korean Labor & Employment Law Team Experience
- Drafted Korean employment agreements, employee handbooks, employment rules and formed a pension and corporate compliance system for a NASDAQ-listed company with a subsidiary in Korea.
- Oversaw a leading manufacturer’s reduction of 5% of the headcount in China and Korea.
- Prevailed in cases of foreign employees of Korean companies who were wrongfully dismissed from these Korean conglomerates.
- Successful resolution via arbitration of a senior executive’s dismissal from a leading international oil & gas company.
- Complete restructuring of the HR system for an international retailer.
- Acted for employers and employees in employment dispute matters at the Labor Board and all major courts in Korea.
- Engaged by clients to conduct, in Korea, Disciplinary Action Committee and Grievance Committee Meetings.
- Create and Implement Performance Improvement Programs.
- Implement a Pension Program from numerous Clients.
- English-Speaking Korean Labor & Employment Lawyers in Korea
- Hiring English-Speaking Korean Labor Lawyers in Korea
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal
- Increased Scrutiny of Employers by Korean’s Ministry of Employment & Labor under President Moon’s Administration: HR Audit Needed by Korean Employment Lawyers
- Calculation of Korean Hourly Wage Rate under the Minimum Wage Act of Korea
- Definition of “Ordinary Wage” in Korea: Korean Employment & Labor Law Basics
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- IPG’s Labor & Employment Law Practice: Proactive, Efficient & Unconflicted
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Team Lead by Retired Korean Presiding Judge
- Restrictive Covenants in Korean Employment Agreements and the Lawyers in Korea that Draft Them