Through the Christmas Lunch 2019, the British Chamber of Commerce in Korea (BCCK) lived up to its claim that “even Santa knows it’s the best event in Seoul.” The BCCK event was comprised of the whole package: festive food, drinks, music, games, gifts, an auction and sing-alongs.
IPG proudly won three charity prize auctions and Sean Hayes, attorneys from IPG, guests and friends of IPG attended the event and are looking forward to more events from the BCCK this coming year.
Setting Christmas “jumpers” and colorful “trousers” (the British way of saying sweaters and pants:) as this year’s theme brightened up the whole atmosphere and increased the level of merriment.
The BCCK is a non-profit organization promoting the development of British trade, commerce and investment in Korea through its business services and networking opportunities. It is, also, encompasses a great group of people.
Refer to the BCCK website for more information.
- Camarata Christmas Music Festival 2019 Sponsored by IPG Legal
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year from IPG
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- Happy Thanksgiving from IPG Legal: Join Us for Thanksgiving
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG Legal
- Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all our Clients and Friends
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from IPG!
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Law School Students Comparative Legal Writing Opportunity: American Society of Comparative Law