As Christmas day is nearing this holiday season, numerous Christmas events are taking place around the city of Seoul. One of the best events that we at IPG Legal are proud to be a corporate sponsor of this event by the Deutscher Club.
The Deutscher Club Seoul (the German Club Seoul) once again organized a ‘Weihnachtsdinner’ (Christmas dinner), celebrating the season with good drinks and food. The Deutscher Club created a great platform for people with a common interest to come together and partake in events around Seoul.
Besides festivities, the Deutscher Club Seoul also enables its members to discover Seoul culturally through various organized events. Visit Deutscher Club for more information.
We, highly, recommend all interested in Germany, the German language and meeting a cadre of great individuals to consider the event.
- Deutscher Club Seoul: Christmas Dinner 2019
- Camarata Christmas Music Festival 2019 Sponsored by IPG Legal
- BCCK Christmas Lunch 2019
- Christmas in Korea: Do we Put Christmas Lights on House Plants?
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year from IPG
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG
- Merry Christmas from IPG Legal
- Korean Talent can Increase your Brand’s Exposure in the West by Dan Gardner
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Korea emerges as an Arbitration Hub in East Asia