As Christmas day is nearing this holiday season, numerous Christmas events are taking place around the city of Seoul. One of the best events that we at IPG Legal are proud to be a corporate sponsor of this event by the Deutscher Club.
The Deutscher Club Seoul (the German Club Seoul) once again organized a ‘Weihnachtsdinner’ (Christmas dinner), celebrating the season with good drinks and food. The Deutscher Club created a great platform for people with a common interest to come together and partake in events around Seoul.
Besides festivities, the Deutscher Club Seoul also enables its members to discover Seoul culturally through various organized events. Visit Deutscher Club for more information.
We, highly, recommend all interested in Germany, the German language and meeting a cadre of great individuals to consider the event.
- Camarata Christmas Music Festival 2019 Sponsored by IPG Legal
- BCCK Christmas Lunch 2019
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year from IPG
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from IPG
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Legal Hackers Korea First Meet Up Held in Seoul
- Sean Hayes Invited to Chair Panel for Horasis Foundation
- Success in Life & Business in Korea by Senior Adviser to IPG
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- Google Korea Faces New Lawsuit over Data-sharing Concerns: New Technology Company Challenges in Korea