Avvo, a website that eases the challenge of finding the right lawyer, rated Sean Hayes at the top with the highest achievable score.
This superb rating is significant in the fact that it is determined after taking various factors into consideration: experience, background, legal community recognition, legal thought leadership and discipline.
Reiterating a little bit of his background: over his 16+ years in Korea, Sean is known for his aggressive advocacy and candid NY-style street-smart advice. He is also one of the few attorneys in Asia with experience managing non-consulting companies and working as an interim HR Manager. Please refer to his Avvo account for more information.
- IPG’s Sean Hayes Received the Highest Lawyer Rating from AVVO for his Work on International Legal Issues
- Korea Government Filed a Complaint with WTO Over Japan’s Export Restrictions on Korea
- International Child Abduction in Korea: Removing a Child Back to the Country of Residence of the Custodial Parent via the Korean Courts Explained
- Changes to the Korean Immigration System means more Opportunities for Single Parents to Work in Korea
- Distribution Agreements in Korea: Crawl before you Walk
- Tips for Start-up Success in Korea: Korean Business Basics
- Korea’s Virtual Assets/Cryptocurrency Law
- Mergers & Acquisition Arbitration Matters under Korean Law at the KCAB
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law Issues in Agency Agreements