IPG’s Korean Office was awarded the distinction as the Korea Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the year by a well-known international business journal in the United Kingdom. The journal is known for producing tailored news and guides for multinational companies doing business in Asia, North America, and Europe. Update: IPG received this designation from 2020 to 2023. Additionally, Sean Hayes is consistently ranked by LawAsia as one of the only non-Korean lawyers as a Top 100 Attorney working in Korea.
IPG is thrilled that, based on feedback from a survey, our frankness, street-smart advice, non-conflicted advocacy, and efficiencies created by a cutting-edge case management system we are highly appreciated by our clients and recognized in the legal community.
For a consultation with an attorney in Korea please: Contact IPG.
- Korean Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year: IPG Legal
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea
- American Shot by Korean Police Officer: Attorney Lee from IPG Legal in the news.
- Sean Hayes Ranked a Top 100 Lawyer in South Korea by Asia Business Law Journal
- Top 100 Korean Lawyers & Legal Consultants in Korea
- The Case for Arbitration over Litigation in Korea
- Arbitration against Korean Government Agencies in Korea: Korean Arbitration Law Basics.
- Korean Civil Litigation Pre-Judgment & Post-Judgment Interest Awarded by Korean Courts
- Korean Arbitration: An Introduction
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of June 30, 2014