IPG’s Korean Office was awarded the distinction as the Korea Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the year by a well-known international business journal in the United Kingdom. The journal is known for producing tailored news and guides for multinational companies doing business in Asia, North America and Europe.
IPG is thrilled that, based on feedback from a survey, our frankness, street-smart advice, non-conflicted advocacy and efficiencies created by a cutting-edge case management system was highly appreciated by our clients.
For a consultation with an attorney in Korea please: Contact IPG.
- Leading Commercial Arbitration Law Firm in Korea
- The Case for Arbitration over Litigation in Korea
- Civil Court Proceedings in Korean Courts: Korean Civil Litigation Basics
- Korean Arbitration: An Introduction
- Arbitration against Korean Government Agencies in Korea: Korean Arbitration Law Basics.
- Korean Civil Litigation Pre-Judgment & Post-Judgment Interest Awarded by Korean Courts
- Korean Tax Risk of Foreign Corporation Deemed “Actual Business Management Locale” within Korea: Korea Tax Law Basics
- Challenging an Arbitrator at the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- Weekly Korean Legal News From International Law Firm – IPG Legal for the Week of July 7, 2014
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law