IPG, over the next couple of weeks, shall be updating readers of the The Korean Law Blog on issues concerning arbitration in Korea and against Korean companies. We have posted over a dozen articles to date. We shall be posting more article on arbitration over the next couple of weeks.
This present post is simply a few arbitration-related links in Korea. We shall be updating this list when more useful and credible information is available.
Korean Arbitration Links
- Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- Korean Arbitration Act
- Seoul International Dispute Resolution Center
- Korea Medical Dispute Meditation & Arbitration Center
- Articles on Korean Arbitration (Korean Law Blog)
Substantive quality information on arbitration, in Korea, is not easily obtainable in English (and even in Korean), thus, we here at IPG felt the need to share more information on Korean arbitration. If anyone has any topics that are of interest, please Contact Us.
We plan to write over the next few weeks on some general issues related to jurisdiction, enforcing arbitration clauses, recommended language to include in agreements and other issues related to the basics of arbitration in Korea. In the near future, we shall extend the scope to more specific and comprehensive issues.
- Part-time Worker Annual Paid Leave Obligations under the Korean Labor Standards Act
- IPG’s Representative Clients & Matters
- LG Electronics Succeeds at US Supreme Court
- Korea prepares itself for Big Data-driven 4th Industrial Revolution: Korean Data Protection Laws Revised
- Doing Business in Korea: A blog and webroll
- Texas International Law Journal: Call For Papers (50th Anniversary Edition)
- Top 10 Law Firms in Seoul, Korea for English-Speaking Foreigners According to 10 Magazine
- Should I Cancel my Business Trip to Korea because of MERS?
- So you Want to Hire a Korean Independent Contractor?
- The Korean Law Blog Nominated for Best Law Blog Award