IPG is one of the leading Korean law firms retained for international arbitration matters by multinational companies in need of efficient, proactive and non-conflicted advocacy in Korea, North America and East Asia. IPG was recently ranked as a top Dispute Resolution Law Firm.
We work on complex international commercial arbitration disputes, investor-State arbitration disputes, construction arbitration disputes, and a myriad of other commercial disputes for international companies doing business in Korea and/or with Korean companies.
Locally Connected – Globally Experienced: International Arbitration Team
IPG is, often, chosen over the ubiquitous Korean-based law firms when non-conflicted, aggressive and efficient advocacy is necessary for success. We are, intentionally, different from the crowd. All international arbitration matters are personally handled by attorneys with significant international and local experience.
Our attorneys have judicial, large law firm, in house and/or government experience and most have studied and practiced law in Korea & abroad.
IPG shall never sell reputation and experience, while, merely, delegating to junior attorneys. We are, intentionally, different from the crowd and, thus, have become the go-to law firm for corporate counsel that have become aware of Korean arbitration and litigation realities at law firms in Korea.
IPG’s International Arbitration Team/IPG Commercial Dispute Resolution This team was, recently, ranked as Korea’s Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year.
Awards & Recognitions
- Korea’s Top 100 Lawyers, Asia Business Law Journal.
- Korea’s Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year, Corp. Intl.
- Who’s Who in Franchise Law, Who’s Who.
- Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who.
- Excellent Rating (10/10), AVVO, AVVO Ratings.
- Best Advice Blog, K-Blog Awards.
- Top 25 International Law Blog, LexisNexis.
- Top Blogs, AVVO’s Listing of Blogs.
- Who’s Who in Entertainment Law, Who’s Who.
- Leading Law Firm, LawAsia.
- Listed in most major legal rating services.
- Successful resolution of an international arbitration between an international construction company and a Korean conglomerate concerning variances and delay analysis.
- Successful resolution of an international arbitration between a multinational defense contractor for work performed in U.S. military installations in Korea.
- Successful resolution of an international arbitration for a C-level executive of a Korean conglomerate.
- Successful resolution of a Korean Customs and Tax Audit for a leading international chemical company related to interpretations of Korean tax law and an international tax treaty.
- Successful resolution of an investor-Korean government dispute for a leading international defense contractor related to cost plus pricing regulations of the Korean government.
- Successful resolution of a dispute between an F & B franchise and a Korean franchisee related to alleged violations of Korean Franchise Law.
- Localization and collection of an eight-figure commercial debt in Korea.
- Numerous commercial disputes for defense companies, distributor, franchisors, entertainment companies, manufacturers, new tech companies, part suppliers, investors and entrepreneurs.
To contact IPG please Schedule a Call with Sean Hayes.
- The Case for Arbitration over Litigation in Korea
- English-Speaking Arbitration Attorneys in Korea
- Challenging an Arbitrator at the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- Arbitration against Korean Government Agencies in Korea: Korean Arbitration Law Basics.
- Korean Arbitration: An Introduction
- Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Korean Courts: Arbitration Law Basics
- IPG Korea Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year
- English-speaking Korean lawyers and International Lawyers at International Law Firm in Korea discussing issues of Korean Law
- Investor-State Disputes/Arbitration in Korea: ABA Dispute Resolution Magazine
- English-Speaking Business Lawyers in Seoul, Korea: Corporate Law & Compliance Team at IPG Legal