Filing a Complaint to the Merit System Protection Board from within Korea

The Merit System Protection Board (MSPB) is a U.S. government agency protecting the rights of US employees. US Federal employees in South Korea are entitled to the same protections, under U.S. Law as employees based in the United States.

The United States attorneys at IPG Legal have extensive experience handling appeal matters at the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), grievances under the Negotiated Grievance Procedure and complaints to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We have worked with GS and NAF employees employed by the U.S. Department of Defense and other U.S. Federal Government agencies working in Korea. We suggest setting up a call to speak with Sean Hayes. He, directly, handles matters filed to the MSPB and EEOC. He is an attorney with nearly two decades of experience and he is, consistently, ranked as a top attorney by legal publications.

US employees must engage an attorney with experience when tackling MSPB matters.
Engage legal counsel immediately to challenge the Notice of Proposed Removal
Determining if your Employment Removal Appeal Should be Challenged to the MSPB or EEOC

The following steps should be taken, immediately, upon notice of proposed removal from federal government service:

  1. Obtain your complete employment record from your government agency. This employment record should contain your updated SF-50 and all appraisals;
  2. Receive a copy of all documents that were utilized in the determination leading to the Notice of Proposed Removal and/or Notice of Removal. The list, is normally, detailed on the Notice of Proposed Removal;
  3. Obtain all documents, emails, text messages that you believe may assist in defending against the removal from federal government service;
  4. Make a list of all witnesses with contact details that you believe may be useful in assisting in defending against your removal from government service;
  5. Draft a comprehensive timeline of events leading to the Proposed Removal; and
  6. Gather these documents and discuss the matter with an attorney that provides a free consultation. In many cases, attorneys shall, happily, discuss the matter with you and in many cases can determine if the case is a case that justifies filing the case to the MSPB, EEOC or other government agencies or to court.

For more information on our employment lawyers working on MSPB, EEOC, Negotiated Grievances and other types of complaints: Schedule a Call with an Attorney in Korey.

Similar Posts:

Similar Posts:

Leave a Reply