IPG Legal is one of the only law firms in Korea that obtained dozens of not guilty, dismissals and suspension of indictments in Korea. We handled hundreds of cases for foreigners in Korea and believe that we are the most experienced law firm in Korea handling criminal defense cases for expats, business executives, U.S. government employees and senior enlisted soldiers and airmen working in Korea. Our criminal defense attorneys have worked with expats on criminal matters in Korea for over two decades and we work with some of the leading retired senior Korean judges, retired senior Korean prosecutors and experienced senior attorneys in Korea.
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Seoul, Korea
Defense Attorneys Near Me
The Seoul Office of IPG Legal is located a short walk from Gangnam Station. We, however, have experience handling matters throughout the Republic of Korea. Our cases are handled by experienced defense lawyers including retired senior Korean-court judges, retired senior prosecutors, foreign lawyers with international and domestic experience and former corporate counsel with domestic and international conglomerates.
We recommend reading a few of our articles on criminal accusations in Korea prior to hiring an attorney for your pending Korean criminal matter. The choice of lawyer is, likely, the most important choice you shall make. For more articles on hiring a criminal lawyer in Korea please see: Korean Criminal Law and the Hiring of a Korean Defense Attorney for a list of articles on Korean criminal law and the hiring of a good Korean defense attorney.
Our lawyers handled cases concerning, among others, accusations of rape, importation of drugs, fraud, corporate embezzlement, malicious desertion, battery, illegal drug use, tax fraud, environmental crimes and matters concerning debts, joint venture disputes and business frauds and corporate crimes.
If you would like a consultation with a criminal defense attorney, please schedule a call at: Schedule a Call with an Attorney.
- IPG Legal’s Korean Criminal Defense Practice
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Team Lead by Retired Korean Presiding Judge
- The Signs of a Great Criminal Lawyer in Korea | English-Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney in Seoul
- English-Speaking Criminal Defense Lawyers in Korea: Defense Lawyers to Hire and Not to Hire?
- Belgian Ambassador’s Wife on Assault Charge: Hiring a Proactive Defense Lawyer in Korea
- Length of Sentences for Korean Crimes Perpetrated in Korea
- IPG Legal’s Korean Family & Divorce Law Practice in Korea
- An Introduction to IPG Legal’s Immigration Law Practice in Korea
- Detention of Criminal Suspects in Korea under Korea’s Criminal Procedure Law
- Korean Prosecutors & Police Powers under Amended Criminal Procedure Law